Looking for a Tokyo hotel that offers ultra comfort & a super convenient location at the same time? You should definitely consider Ginza Grand Hotel! Watch the entire reel to see what I mean. Don’t forget to SAVE this post for your next Japan trip.
Super enjoyed our hotel stay here. I enjoyed too much that I didn’t even go out until our check-out time, lol! If you’re planning to go to Tokyo & don’t know where to stay, I recommend this hotel because of its prime location & amenities. The staff were all accommodating too!
📍 Ginza Grand Hotel
* 8 Chome-6-15 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061
* Website: https://www.ginzagrand.com/
* IG: @ginzagrandhotel
* 3-minute walk from JR Shimbashi Station (North ticket gate) Ginza Exit and a 1-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Shimbashi Station Exit 3
* Check-in: 3PM / Check-out: 11PM
Hotel room rates vary so please check their official website. To give you an idea, a Standard Rate Room (not the one in pictures) with breakfast included is around 14,000 JPY (single person).
For stationery lovers like me, the following stores are just a few minutes away:
* ITOYA, LoFT Ginza, Muji, Ancora (fountain pen store), Tsutaya Books Ginza Six
⭐️ Our hotel room plan: “Premier twin room” ⭐️
* Our spacious room has fantastic view (Room 315). You can watch trains pass by if that’s also your thing, lol!
* Our plan has a breakfast set menu included at “Ginza LOVE”, a Japanese-Western restaurant. It’s worth waking up early for!
❤️ BONUS ❤️
☑️ The hotel has a special “On The Street Corner” lounge that is exclusively for hotel guests. You can relax or have a meeting here while enjoying the complimentary coffee / soft drinks.
☑️ There’s a FamilyMart (convenience store) that is located on the first floor. You don’t really have to go out if you need to buy something.
☑️ The location is really good!
Tokyo Sta. is 3 minutes by train & Tsukiji is 6 minutes by train. Haneda airport is also only 33 minutes away by train.
What do you think? STAY or PASS? 🤔 Let me know below! ⬇️
Follow @rainbowholic for more Japan Travel recommendations. Check #rainbowholicguide hashtag for other available Japan guides.
🚨 Tag someone who’d love to stay here too! ⚠️ Please do not repost without permission. ⚠️ IG stories = no problem! ☺️
Full disclosure: This is a sponsored hotel stay. My opinions are my own.
🏷: #東京 #ホテル #銀座グランドホテル #ginzagrandhotel #oyadoo