🎌 Here’s a KYOTO hotel recommendation for those who want to make their Kyoto trip extra memorable.✨SAVE this post for your future Japan trip! 🇯🇵
Mercure Kyoto Station has a luxurious vibe that will inspire you to explore around the hotel. I guarantee that you won’t stop taking photos once you arrive at their lobby, lol!
This hotel was designed around the concept of pastimes of Heian nobility (Heiankyo = former name of Kyoto). The unique & playful design elements can be found through the stylish interior in every room & area. What I love about this hotel is that the location is very convenient (this is coming from a frequent Kyoto traveler) & it just makes you feel good. ⭐️
📍 Mercure Kyoto Station
* 288 Aburanokoji-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, 600-8231 Kyoto
* Website: https://www.mercure-kyoto-station.com
* IG: @mercurekyotostation_official
* 8-minute walk from JR Kyoto Station. The Central Gate of Kyoto Station is the closest to the hotel.
* Note: Although the hotel is situated on the main thoroughfare of Horikawa-dori Street, the main entrance is on the Aburanokoji-dori Street on the opposite side.
⭐️ Our hotel room plan: “Superior King Room” ⭐️
* Our stylish room has a nice view (Room 805). You can see the Nishi Hongan-ji temple from this floor.
* Our plan has a breakfast buffet included. They serve a wide range of Japanese and Western food using Kyoto ingredients, croissants, & more. They have vegetarian options as well like that I really liked!
* Price range: 11,700JPY (per night for non-members)
What do you think? STAY or PASS? 🤔 Let me know below! ⬇️
🚨 Share this with someone who’d love to stay here too! ⚠️ Please do not repost without permission.
Full disclosure: This is a sponsored hotel stay. My opinions are my own.