KONNICHIWA, Nagoya! Finally, I’ve gotten a chance to visit the capital of Aichi prefecture. It is also the largest city in Chubu region which only means... so many places to go, so many food to try~! We only got the entire morning for us to explore so I will be back for sure, Nagoya!
If you’re stopping by Nagoya briefly, here are my recommendations!
Date of trip: November 2021
THINGS TO DO IN NAGOYA:
1) Use coin lockers available for luggage-free travel. If your luggage is huge, do not worry. They do offer large-size coin lockers too.
2) Try the Piyorin morning plate set from Cafe Gentiane Leger (Nagoya Station). Piyorin is the popular & super kawaii chick-shaped pudding dessert of Nagoya.
* Access hours: 7AM - 9PM
3) Take a photo with NAGOYA signage (while walking to Kanazawa Castle from the station).
4) Explore Nagoya Castle & take lots of photos while strolling around.
* Access hours: 9AM - 4:30 PM
* Website: https://www.nagoyajo.city.nagoya.jp/en/information/
5) Enjoy the beautiful scenery while riding the local train.
Comment below if you want to go to Nagoya in the future! Have you been to Nagoya / Aichi prefecture before? If so, what’s your favorite memory of the place/s?
Don’t forget to SAVE this post for your future Japan / Aichi-ken trip! Follow @rainbowholic on Instagram for more fun Japan travel information.