The Sailor Moon Museum in Tokyo should be a permanent museum tbh. It's also super worth it to visit especially if you grew up with Sailor Moon! 🌙✨💕
Also, do you have a favorite Sailor scout? Mine would be Sailor Mars! ❤️💋
📍Roppongi Museum, Tokyo
- 5 Chome-6-20 Roppongi, Minato City, Tokyo 106-0032
- Ticket price for adults: 2,000 JPY (advance ticket)
- Website: http://sailormoon-museum.com
- They also sell same-day tickets but we recommend reserving in advance.
- Museum is only until December 30, 2022.
- Opening hours: 10AM - 6PM (last entry is 5:30PM)
About Sailor Moon Museum Shop:
- You can only check out once (can’t go back again, huhu)! And they only limit one item per person. If you plan to give some souvenir goodies to your friends, you can’t buy the same thing. 🥲
Sailor Moon Museum Cafe Info:
- Sailor Chibi Moon Pudding Ala Mode - 1,630 JPY
- Latte art - 770 JPY (I got the classic “In the name of the moon, I’ll punish you!”) ☕️
- Note: You can only try the museum cafe after visiting the museum.
What do you think? VISIT or PASS? 🤔 Let me know below! ⬇️