Here are some of my recommended spots, stationery & kawaii shops, information centers around Tokyo Station / Marunouchi area!
Watch these YouTube videos for a virtual Tokyo shopping tour!
List of recommended places / spots around Tokyo station or Marunouchi area:
- Unique mailboxes (KITTE, inside Tokyo Station, Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit)
- KITTE Marunouchi (Tokyo Central Post Office, Posukuma statute & photo spot, Letter Room, Kitte Garden, & Tully’s Coffee & Itoen, Tokyo City Tourist & Business Information Center)
- Maruzen Marunouchi (for Japanese books, stationery, & fountain pens)
- EHONS Tokyo (also inside Maruzen. You can buy Pandorobou & other Japanese story book-related merch here)
- TRAINIART TOKYO Gransta Station (for train theme goods)
- Traveler’s Factory Tokyo Station
- Tokyo Character Street
- Tourist Information Center Marunouchi (free stamps & Kimono try-on experience)
What do you think? VISIT or PASS? 🤔 Let me know below! ⬇️
🚨 Save this post on Instagram for your future Tokyo trip!
💕 Follow @rainbowholic for more Tokyo shop recommendations & Japan Travel inspo.